NIACL Assistant Prelims 2017 – Last Week Strategy
As Just one week is now left for the first phase of NIACL Assistant Prelims 2017, so today we are going to share last week strategy for NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam. We hope you all are putting your best efforts possible to sail through the NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam. The last week preparation tips for NIACL assistant prelims aims to help you excel your preparation in the best way possible.
This section also consists of 35 questions. Each question is of 1 mark. Following are the topics which you need to cover to score good in this examination:
- Syllogism:5 questions
- Coding-decoding: 3-5 questions
- Inequalities: 5 questions
- Puzzle: 5-10 questions
- Seating Arrangement: 5-10 questions
- Alphanumeric Series :5 questions
- Direction: 2-3 questions
- Order and Ranking: 1-2 questions
- Blood Relation: 2-3 questions
This section consists of 30 question in which every question is of 1 mark. Following are the topics which you need to cover to score good in this examination:
- Reading Comprehension: 10 questions
- Spotting Error: 5 or 10 questions
- Fill in the blank : 5 questions
- Cloze test : 5 questions
- Para-Jumbles : 5 questions
- Sentence Improvement: 5 questions
This section consists of 35 questions. Each question is of 1 mark. Following are the topics which you need to cover to score good in this examination:
- Data Interpretation (DI): 10 questions
- Number Series: 5 questions
- Simplification / Approximation: 5-10 questions
- Quadratic Equation: 5 questions
- Miscellaneous Questions: 10 questions
(These are the approximate number of questions that may be asked from different topics in the NIACL Assistant Prelims).
Miscellaneous questions include topics of Percentage, Profit and loss , Average , Ration and proportion , Time & Work, Time & Distance, Trains, Mixture & Allegation, Partnership, Simple interest and compound interest,, Problem on Ages, Boats and Streams , Mensuration , Probability Etc.
Points to keep in mind : –
- Preliminary examination is a qualifying level. So, focus on accuracy rather than attempts. Attempt enough questions with utmost accuracy so that you can clear sectional as well as overall cut-off.
- Give two hours for solving mock test each 7 day. 1 hour to solve it and another one hour to analyse it thoroughly.
- Do not panic if you are not getting good marks in exam. You learn from your mistakes only. Continues practice will make you perfect.