Intelligence Bureau Exam Pattern
As you all know that Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct
recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (GradeII/Executive)
i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
This is one of the best opportunity for all of you so buckle up your shoes and start your preparation now onwards. So, here we are with the exam pattern of the recruitment to clear your all queries regarding the exam pattern and scheme.
This is two tier examination:
TIER I – Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing 25 questions of 1 marks each on
- General Awareness
- Quantitative aptitude
- Logical/analytical ability
- English Language
The total marks will be 100 and time allotted is 60 minutes.
TIER – II – Descriptive type:
- Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks),
- English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks)
TIER – III – Interview:100 marks
Points to be noted:
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
- Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I. For Tier-II examination, there will be a minimum cut off marks of 33%.
- On the basis of their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, the candidates would be short listed for the interview.
- Based on the combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and interview, the candidates would be short listed for final selection subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.