India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale 1 Job Profile
The India Post Payments Bank, which has 100% Government equity, is headquartered in Delhi and will start operating in 2017. So, here we are with the Officer Scale I Job Profile
Post recruitment, the India Post Payments Bank Probationary Officers will undergo probation for a period of 2 years. During the probation, the candidates will be given intensive training.
Towards the end of their probation period, the candidates will be subject to a screening to confirm their posts as India Post Payments Bank Assistant Branch Managers.
The candidates are then posted or transferred to other roles at the discretion of India Post Payments Bank to various branches from time to time and will be given emoluments such as travel allowance, dearness allowances, city compensatory allowance, leaves, salary as per the rules of India Post Payments Bank applicable at the time of their appointment.
Responsibilities of an India Post Payments Bank Scale 1 Officer:
- Assistant Branch Managers at India Post Payments Banks are responsible for the smooth running of their assigned branch every day. They’re supposed to manage the day to day operations
- They need to ensure the bank is running as per the rules and regulations set by the RBI and steer clear of any kind of violation of the regulations
- They are in charge of sales of the third party products such as mutual funds and insurance and ensure profitability without offering loans
- The Assistant Managers also need to coordinate the various customer service points and with the business correspondents
- They need to assist the Bank Manager to prepare audit reports periodically
India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale 1 Salary
Following are the emoluments received by an India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale 1:
|Scale||Pay Scale||Total Monthly CTC (Approx.)*|
|JMGS-I||23,700 – 42,020||65,000|
*this is inclusive of Dearness Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, and other allowances.
The India Post Payments Bank Officers will also receive Performance Pay as per the criteria defined by the India Post Payments Bank from time to time and are also entitled to retirement and terminal benefits as per India Post Payments Bank policy.
All in all, this is a big chance for bank aspirants looking for a stable job with good salary and career growth.