Important Interview Questions for MBA Aspirants
Get Regular Updates On a Daily Basis
With MBA interviews are around the corner we are here with a list of 26 questions important for MBA exams. All these questions have been mentioned in competitive exams held last year.
- What is the meaning of your name
- Tell me something about yourself
- What would you like me to know about you that is not on your certificate file
- What are the three most important events of your life
- What are your three major accomplishments
- What was an experience in your life that you would want to go back and change
- What are your five to ten year career goals
- Where do you see yourself in a three to four year time.
- Whom do you look as your role model and why?
- What do you get passionate about
- Give me an example of leadership role you have held when not everything went as planned
- What qualities should a successful manager possess? Do you have these attributes (of a good manager)
- Give an example of a time in which you worked under deadline pressure
- Name a point in your life when you turned negative into a positive
- Tell me about a decision you have made that you later regretted
- Are you creative? Give me an example. What have you done that you consider creative?
- What are your strongest abilities?
- What are your weakness? What are you doing to overcome them?
- Give me an example of something that you have done that shows initiative?
- Why did you decide to get MBA at this juncture in your life
- Why have you decided to get MBA without obtaining any work experience?
- Why this business school of all the others?
- How would you balance the different priorities MBA student life presents
- Did your grades accurately reflect your ability? Why/Why not?
- Describe the course that has had the greatest impact on your thinking.
- Would you like to ask as something?