IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern
As we all know that Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Online Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
This post will also help you understand the exact exam pattern, time limit, number of questions, topics, etc. for your Office Assistant exam.
Preliminary Examination (objective):
|Sr No.||Name of Test (Objective)||Medium of Exam||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
Main Examination (objective):
|Sr No.||Name of Test (Objective)||Medium of Exam||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|4 a||English Language||English||40||40|
|4 b||Hindi Language||Hindi||40||40|
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks from the marks allotted for that particular question
- Cutoff marks will be decided on the basis of Average
- CWE Score will be available on IBPS Website.
- Score card will be valid for one year from the date of issuing it.
- CWE would be conducted at many centres as given in the notification.
- Pre examination training will be provided for limited number of candidates for which online application has to be made.