IBPS PO Prelims 2017 – Strategy to Qualify
As not a lot of time is left, it is necessary that you have a strategy for your exam. The idea is to make sure that you make no mistakes in the topics that you already know. And that you be able to spot and solve easy problems from other topics.If you are at the last stage of your preparation for IBPS PO Prelims then it is very necessary that you now prepare smartly for the exam
- While appearing for the IBPS PO Prelims exam, it is of utmost importance that you know which section to attempt first. This comes in handy when you are managing your time and aiming at scoring maximum marks within the time limit.
- Practice questions from the chapters that are considered Easy and Easy to Moderate. These are the chapters that will going to fetch more marks in the exam & will act as a deciding factors for your selection.
Some scoring chapters that are of Easy to Moderate level, which will help you score maximum marks.
- Simplification/Approximation – 5 Qs.
- Number Series – 5 Qs.
- Quadratic Equation – 5 Qs.
- Data Interpretation – 10 Qs.
- Direction & Distances – 1-3 Qs.
- Ordering & Ranking – 2-5 Qs.
- Syllogisms – 5 Qs.
- Coding Decoding – 2-5 Qs.
- Blood Relations – 1-3 Qs.
- Inequalities – 5 Qs.
- Reading Comprehension – 7-10 Qs.
- Grammar (Error Spotting, Phrase Replacement) – 5-10 Qs.
- Cloze Test – 5-7 Qs.
- Verbal Ability (Para Jumbles, Fill in the Blanks) – 0-5 Qs.
- Making mistakes is inevitable while practicing your difficult topics.
- It is very important to note down your mistakes and evaluate them.
- Once you finish taking your Testbook Mock Test, you will get detailed solutions & analysis of the same.
- Make note of your weak areas and try to get the correct solutions to the answers you got wrong.
Last Minute Essentials for IBPS PO Prelims 2017
- With all the preparation and last minute anxiety, you may forget some important things that are important.
- Don’t forget to download your IBPS PO Admit Cards.
- Maintain a folder that has your Identity Proof, Hall Ticket, etc., which you can carry to the Exam Hall.
- Have a healthy diet & a good night’s sleep before the day of your exam.
We are sure that the strategy for IBPS PO Prelims 2017 Preparation will get you through the test. Please drop your comments and suggestions in the comments section of this post.