IBPS CWE V : Reserve List Doubts Clarification
As you all are well aware about the declaration of IBPS CWE -V final results as well as there has been a reserve list too. Now, many of you were confused and we have received daily queries related to the reserve list,
So, friends let me clear all your doubts and queries.So, in this article, we are sharing with you the process of Reserve List.
What exactly a reserve list?
- A reserve list contains approximately 10 percent of the vacancies under each category in IBPS PO, Clerk & Specialist Officer.
- The candidate who did not get the final allotment during IBPS CWE V and considered under reserve list is expected to get the final selection in the next round of allotment.
When will we expect declaration of reserve lists?
- As per the previous trends, the reserve list of IBPS CWE IV was finally declared on 31stMarch 2016 and it is expected that IBPS will declared the reserve list of IBPS CWE V on 31stMarch 2017.
- In Reserve list, IBPS will allot anyone of the Participating Banks to the reserved list candidate, according to their preference and marks. It has been notice that, the reserve list candidates got their first or second preference order of the bank.
But please consider the below given points too:
- As per the notification of IBPS, reserve list does not guarantee allotment to/recruitment by the Participating Organisation(s)/other financial organisations.
- It is important to note that if two candidates have obtained the same score, then merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before/ above the candidate junior in age)
- In the event of Participating Organisations/ other financial organisations providing vacancies during April 2016-March 2017, provisional allotment will be carried out for the candidates in the reserve list. So, you may get an allotment or may not get also.