Geography MCQ Capsule No 3
We are here with third (3rd) MCQ Capsule on Geography. Questons on Geography are commonly asked in competitive exams of SSC, RRB NTPC, UPSC. We will be sharing a total of 8 capsules on this topic comprising of 50 questions each.
A Quick Preview.
21. Which one of the following is not erosional landform of wind ?
(C) Mushroom rock
22. Which type of rainfall occurs over north-west India during winter season ?
(A) Cyclonic rainfall
(B) Orographic rainfall
(C) Convectional rainfall
(D) Anticyclonic rainfall
23. In which of the spheres of the atmosphere temperature decreases at the rate of 6.5°centigrade with a height of one thousand metres ?
24. Ratio between water and land on the earth is —
(A) 78 : 22
(B) 71 : 29
(C) 80 : 20
(D) 20 : 80
25. The northern hemisphere is called as—
(A) The land hemisphere
(B) The water hemisphere
(C) Water planet
(D) None of these
Click Geography Capsule 3 Or Download Geography MCQ Here
Do give us review on the capsule and do correct us if you find errors anywhere