SSC CGL Tier I exam 2016 started from 27th August. The exams will take place in two shifts until 29th August 2016. From 30th August 2016, the exam will take place in three shifts, upto 11th September 2016. This year, the Staff Selection Commission is conducting the exam online.Let us look General Awareness questions asked in SSC CGL Tier I Exam 30th August.
Shift – I
1. Which athlete is known as Blade Runner?
Ans: Oscar Pistorius
2. Who is Father of Abul Fazal?
Ans: Shail Mubarak
3. Maximum thorium reserve in which country?
4. Who is the Euro Cup 2016 Winner?
5. When did the French Revolution began?
6. United Nations was established in which year?
Ans: 24th Oct 1945
8. What is the full form of WEP?
Ans: Wired Equivalent Privacy
9. Which is called Quick Lime?
Ans: CaO (Calcium oxide)
10. What is the Unit of Radioactivity?
11. Morphology of chromosome can be best observed in which stage of cell division?
Ans: Metaphase stage
12. First viceroy who died in India?
Ans: Lord Mayo
13. Find the Odd One: Agra, Darjeeling, Ooty, Shimla
14. Bande Mataram song has taken from which Book?
Ans: Ananda Math
15. Which country allows human Euthanasia?
16. Which of the following range parallel to the Indian Coast Line?
Ans: Western Ghat