GA Questions asked in SSC CGL 2016 on 27th Aug 2016
- The highest number of gold deposits found in which desert?
Ans: Gobi Desert
- Who is the author of “A thing of beauty is a joy forever
Ans: John Keats
- What is Zeolite –
Ans: Zeolites are hydrated aluminosilicate minerals made from interlinked tetrahedra of alumina (AlO4) and silica (SiO4).
- CAG does not audit which of the below mentioned –(State govt. accounts. Central government accounts, Local bodies, government run companies)-
Ans: Govt. Run Companies
- Local bodies Which monument is called dream of stones-
Ans: Martin luther king jr
- Siachen glacier dispute is between which two countries-
Ans: India and Pakistan
- Highest source of air pollution in the world-
Ans: Carbon monoxide
- Kakori conspiracy took place in which year-
Ans: 9 August 1925
- How many member need to start the proceeding of the houses of parliament-
Ans: One-tenth of the total number of house
- Boiling point of water depends on-
Ans: Atmospheric pressure
- First Woman governor of Independent India-
Ans: Sarojini Naidu
- The Reason of Bubbles formation from liquid –
Ans: Surface Tension
- Headquarter of FIFA-
- Which state has more literacy – Punjab, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Odisha-Mizoram,
- Components responsible for acid rain-
Ans: Sulphur dioxide and nitrogen oxides
- Highest mountain peak of Eastern Ghats?
Ans: Jindhagada Peak
- Name the Process by which Bubbles from Liquid are formed?
(Visited 788 time, 1 visit today)