Find the grammatical Error Set 22
Find the grammatical error comes in almost all competitive examinations. Its a mandatory part of the paper. Here is a new series of Find the Grammatical Error for you to practice and Practice More.
1. We had a lot of difficulty (a) / in finding (b) / the house. (c) No error (d).
2. Patience as well as perseverance (a) / are necessary (b) / for success. (c) / No error (d)
3. The passer-by told us (a) / where was the marriage hall (b) and even led us to it. (c)/ No error (d)
4. The increase in consumption is directly (a) / proportional to the increase (b)/in income. (c) / No error(d)
5. In Singapore (a) / my brother – in – law with his wife (b) / were present at the function. (c) / No error (d)
6. Scarcely had (a) / I arrived than (b) / the train left. (c) / No error (d)
7. The reason why (a) / he was rejected (b) / was because he was too young. (c) /No error (d)
8. Teachers of various schools (a) / met to discuss about (b) / how to improve the standard of English. No error (d)
9. His tradition – bound attitude (a) / had to be a constant source of dissatisfaction (b) / among the younger members of the family. (c) / No error (d).
10. The two first to arrive (a)/ were the lucky recipients (b)/ of a surprise gift. (c) / No error (d).
1. (a) 2. (b) 3. (b) 4. (d) 5. (c) 6. (b) 7. (c) 8. (b) 9. (d) 10.(a)