FAQ related to Railway Recruitment 2018
With Railway Recruitment Board announcing over 26000 vacancies in railways application process for which will begin from 3rd February 2018, we are here with FAQ’s related the exam.
- What is the Last date of filing RRB Recruitment?
5th March 2018 @ 23:59:59
- How Many vacancies have been announced?
Total – 26502 vacancies
- What is the age limit for the exam?
- What is the minimum educational eligibility for the exam?
Mostly Engineer posts are there.
- Can the Form be modified once submitted?
Yes you can modify your form once submitted
- What is the fees for modification of RRB application?
Rs. 250 (Non Refundable)
- Till When the application form can be modified?
Till the closure of Applications i.e. 5th March 2018.
- Is there an opportunity to modify the application form after closure date
- What will be process?
It will be a 3 tier exam with 1st level is a Computer Based Exam comprising of 75 questions to be solved in 60 minutes.
- Will there be any negative marking in Tier I
Yes there will be 1/3 negative marking in Tier I exam.
- Are the vacancies confined to one RRB?
no these vacancies are PAN India Vacancies
- Can vacancies increase in Future?
Depends on decision by Railway Board
- Will general awareness be a part of Tier I exam?
Yes, mostly static GK is asked in Central Govt. Exams.
If you have any other question you can ask in the comment box given below. We will surely add it to the FAQ’s