Current Affairs one-linear 6th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs For 6th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs of the morning are here with the top headlines of the morning. Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams including Banking, SSC, RBI, NABARD, UPSC Based exam, WBCS, State level civil service, etc.
148. The Ethereum, a cryptocurrency Recently was launched in a faster, cheaper, and more
environmentally friendly platform, as the upgraded version called _________________________.
Answer: Ethereum 2.0
149. The RBI recently, in December, held its Monetary Policy Committee meet. During the meet, the
Reserve Bank of India has kept the repo rate unchanged at ______________.
The Reverse Repo Rate is to continue at 3.35%.
The meeting concluded that the “Accommodative Stance” of monetary policy is to continue.
150. Recently, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to extend Liquidity Adjustment Facility (LAF)
to _______________________ in order to make liquidity management more efficient.
Answer: Regional Rural Banks (RRB)
Along with LAF, Marginal Standing Facility (MSF) has also been extended to RRBs.
151. RBI has increased the limit for contactless card transactions from Rs 2,000 to __________________ to
boost digital payment which becomes effective from January 1, 2021.
Answer: Rs 5,000
This limit is also applicable for e-mandates for recurring transactions through cards.
152. ICICI Bank has launched new version of its mobile payment app to offer payment and banking
services to customers of any bank. What is the name of new application?
Answer: iMobile Pay
153. Which banking company has rolled out India’s first diversified REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust)
Answer: Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company (Kotak Mutual Fund)
154. Punjab National Bank (PNB) has rolled out loan management tech-solution titled ________________ to
speed up online loan processing and sanctioning of credit proposals with accuracy.
Answer: LenS-The Lending Solution
155. Which stock exchange has rolled out electronic spot platform, BEAM, for agricultural commodities?
Answer: Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE): BSE E-Agricultural Markets Ltd (BEAM)
156. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will set up an Automated Banknote Processing Centre (ABPC) in
________________ for receipt, storage, and dispatch of currency notes.
157. Department of Posts and India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has unveiled a new digital payment app
“____________” for promoting digital payment and financial inclusion.
158. The FM Nirmala Sitharaman has chaired the _______________ meeting of the Financial Stability and
The FCDC took stock of macroeconomic developments and financial stability issues, both global and domestic.