Current Affairs For 19th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs of the morning are here with the top headlines of the morning. Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams including Banking, SSC, RBI, NABARD, UPSC Based exam, WBCS, State level civil service, etc.
293. National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog has launched Frontier Technologies
Cloud Innovation Center (CIC) in collaboration with which tech company?
Answer: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
CIC will help in addressing societal challenges through digital innovation with focus on agriculture, healthcare
and skill development.
294. Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Road Transport, Highways and MSMEs has recently laid the
foundation stone for India’s first Multi-modal Logistic Park (MMLP) at _______________________.
Answer: Jogighopa, Assam.
295. Which city of India will have Longest Bus rapid transit (BRT) network of 108 kms?
Answer: Surat, Gujarat
296. Manoj Sinha, Lieutenant Governor of which state/UT has recently announced the “My Town My
Pride” programme to deliver governance services at doorsteps to the people in urban areas?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir (J&K)
297. Which state has recently launched the electricity consumer service portal “Mo Bidyut” and mobile
298. Which country has become the First Country in the World to attach Facial verification in its National
The function is called ‘SingPass Face Verification’.
299. According to the ‘Global Tuberculosis Report 2020’ released by World Health Organization (WHO),
which country has the highest burden of drug-resistant TB?
India (27%), China (14%) and Russian Federation (8%) had the largest share of Tuberculosis in the world.