Current Affairs For 11th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs of the morning are here with the top headlines of the morning. Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams including Banking, SSC, RBI, NABARD, UPSC Based exam, WBCS, State level civil service, etc.
203. Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has announced the establishment of India’s largest hockey
stadium in which city of the state?
Answer: Rourkela, Odisha
It will be constructed in Biju Patnaik University of Technology campus, Rourkela.
204. Former Indian skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni has been named as the Captain of
____________________ by International Cricket Council (ICC).
Answer: ICC Men’s ODI Team of the Decade
• Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma have also been featured on ‘ICC Men’s ODI Team of the Decade’.
• ICC Men’s ODI Team of the Decade (India): Rohit Sharma, , Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni (Capt & Wk).
• ICC’s Test Team of the Decade (India): Virat Kohli (c), Ravi Ashwin.
205. Who has won the ‘Player of the Century’ award at the Globe Soccer Awards?
Answer: Cristiano Ronaldo
Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski won the Player of the Year award. Manchester City manager Pep
Guardiola won the Coach of the Century award. Spanish giants Real Madrid won the Club of the Century award
during the event.
206. Which National Park from India has been recently included under the World Network of Biosphere
Answer: Panna National Park
207. Which campaign was launched by Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) in coordination with the Andhra
Pradesh State Energy Conservation Mission?
Answer: Go Electric
The Andhra Pradesh State Government is to set up 400 Electric Vehicle charging vehicles all over the state to
promote the usage of electric vehicles.
208. The IISc and the _________________________has signed a Memorandum of Understanding to develop
biomass gasification-based Hydrogen Generation Technology to produce Fuel Cell Grade Hydrogen at
an affordable price.
Answer: Indian Oil Corporation Research and Development Centre
209. The Union Cabinet has recently renamed the Ministry of Shipping to_________________________.
Answer: Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
210. World Health Organization announced that it will set up a traditional medicine centre in India. The
announcement of establishing the centre was made during the inaugural ceremony of two future ready
Ayurveda institutions. These institutions were inaugurated in__________________________.
Answer: Jamnagar and Jaipur
211. India’s first Sandalwood Museum is being established in which city?
Answer: Mysuru, Karnataka
212. Union Minister of Jal Shakti, Gajendra Singh Shekhawat has launched the country’s first solar-based
Integrated Multi-Village Water Supply Project (IMVWSP) in ___________________.
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh.
213. Which Indian city has become the First City in the Country and 2nd in the world to get ISO
(International Organization for Standardization) 9001:2015 Certification for Faecal Sludge and Septage
Management (FSSM) services?
Answer: Bhubaneswar, Capital of Odisha
Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) was the first civic body to implement FSSM regulations in Odisha.