Current Affairs For 10th APRIL 2021
Current Affairs of the morning are here with the top headlines of the morning. Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams including Banking, SSC, RBI, NABARD, UPSC Based exam, WBCS, State level civil service, etc.
192. Every year the World AIDS Day is celebrated on December 1 to create awareness against the spread
of HIV infection. This year the World AIDS Day is celebrated under the theme of _______________________
Answer: Global Solidarity and Shared Responsibility
193. Human Rights Day is being observed every year on ____________________ to reaffirm the importance
of human rights in re-building the world.
Answer: 10 December
Theme for 2020: ‘Recover Better – Stand Up For Human Rights’
194. International Universal Health Coverage Day is observed every year on December 12 to provide
access to quality and affordable health care to every person across the globe. What was the theme for
the year 2020?
Answer: Health for All: PROTECT EVERYONE
195. First ever International Day of Epidemic Preparedness was observed on_______________.
Answer: 27 December
196. Who has created history by becoming the 1st Indian to win Formula-2 race at 2020 Sakhir Grand
Answer: Jehan Daruvala (22 year)
He is currently member of Red Bull Junior Team and competes for Carlin Motorsport. Michael Schumacher’s
son Mick Schumacher was crowned as the overall F2 champion of the season.
197. Swedish pole vaulter, ___________________ and Venezuelan triple jumper Yulimar Rojas (25
years) have won 2020 Male and Female World Athletes of the Year respectively.
Answer: Mondo Duplantis (20 year)
198. International Olympic Committee (IOC) has announced ‘Breakdancing’ as the newest entry into
Olympics Game. Breakdancing will be referred as ‘______________________’ in Olympics event.
It will make its Olympic Games debut at 2024 Paris Games (2024 Summer Olympics).
Skateboarding, sport climbing, and surfing are making their Olympic debuts at Tokyo Games 2021.
199. Federation of Indian Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has virtually presented India Sports Awards
2020. 2020 Male Sportsperson of the Year award was given to Wrestler Bajrang Punia, while 2020 Female
Sportsperson award went to ___________________________.
Answer: Shooter Elavenil Valarivan
200. International Hockey Federation (FIH) had announced that _______________ will host the 2023 FIH
Men’s Hockey World Cup for a second consecutive time.
The 2023 tournament will be held at Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar and Biju Patnaik Hockey Stadium in
201. The Sports Ministry formally recognized _________________ as a competitive sport, which will enable
the ancient practice to avail government funding.
202. Bayern Munich striker and Polish Robert Lewandowski was named FIFA men’s player of the year
2020. While England defender ________________ named as FIFA Women’s player of the year 2020.
Answer: Lucy Bronze