Current Affairs 7th October 2017
- First ASEAN-India Music Festival Begins in New Delhi
- Private insurer Tata AIA Life announced the launch of ‘Eazy Connect’
- Banwarilal Purohit Sworn-in as Governor of Tamil Nadu
- Donald Trump is Most Followed World Leader on Twitter, PM Modi Third
- Rio Olympic Committee Chairman Arrested on Corruption Charges
- The Mongolian Parliament confirmed Ukhnaa Khurelsukh as the country’s new Prime Minister.
- Pakistan appointed Vice-Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi as new Chief of Naval Staff.
- HDFC Life, Apollo Munich Team up for Dual Cover
- Gauri Lankesh, First Indian Journalist to win Anna Politkovskaya Award
- The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided to award the Nobel Peace Prize for 2017 to the International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons (ICAN) “for its work to draw attention to the catastrophic humanitarian consequences of any use of nuclear weapons and for its ground-breaking efforts to achieve a treaty-based prohibition of such weapons”.
- Kazuo Ishiguro Wins 2017 Nobel Literature Prize
- FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017 Started
- India wins its First Ever Wushu World Championship Gold
(Visited 283 time, 1 visit today)