Current Affairs 5th July 2019
Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams. Sehpaathi Current Affairs will guide you with daily top headlines so that you can excel further.
- ‘Tribes India’ & ‘Go Tribal Campaign’ of Tribes India launched
–The Minister of State for Tribal Affairs launched the following campaigns for the Tribes of India in New Delhi:
- ‘Go Tribal Campaign’of Tribes India launched to promote the use of tribal handicrafts, handicrafts and natural products.
- ‘Tribes India’launched globally through Amazon Global Selling to step up Exports of Tribal Products.
Static/Current Takeaways Important For ESIC Mains:
- Minister of State for Tribal Affairs:Renuka Singh.
- Brand Ambassador of Tribes India:MC Mary Kom.
- ‘One nation one ration card’ scheme from July 1, 2020
-‘One Nation One Ration Card’ scheme will be available across the country from July 1, 2020.
- Tamil yeoman declared Tamil Nadu’s state butterfly
-Tamil yeoman (Cirrochroa thais) butterfly has been declared the state butterfly of Tamil Nadu.
- No charges on NEFT, RTGS money transfers from 1 July
–As per Second Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement for 2019-20, the Reserve Bank of India will stop imposing additional charges on Fund transfer through RTGS and NEFT systems from 1st July, 2019.
- K. Natarajan has sworn in as the 23rd chief of ICG
-K. Natarajan took over as the Director-General of the Indian Coast Guard (ICG). He has become the 23rd chief of India’s coastal security force. He took over from Rajendra Singh.
- International Day of Parliamentarism: 30 June
–The United Nations observe 30 June as the International Day of Parliamentarism. This day celebrates parliaments and the ways in which parliamentary systems of government improve the day to day lives of people around the world.
- International Asteroid Day: 30 June
–The United Nations observe 30 June as International Asteroid Day.
- Max Verstappen wins Austrian Grand Prix
–Red Bull’s Max Verstappen won the Austrian Grand Prix for the second year in a row.