Current Affairs 31st July 2019
Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams. Sehpaathi Current Affairs will guide you with daily top headlines so that you can excel further.
- Culture Minister inaugurates architectural illumination of Safdarjung Tomb
–Culture Minister has inaugurated the architectural illumination of the historic Safdarjung Tomb in New Delhi.
- Christine Lagarde resigns as IMF chief
-International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde has submitted her resignation as IMF chief. She had served as the IMF chief since 2011.
- Upender Singh Rawat named India’s next Ambassador to Panama
–IFS officer Upender Singh Rawat has been appointed as India’s next Ambassador to Panama. He will succeed Ravi Thapar.
- Sanjeev Kumar Singla appointed as India’s Ambassador to Israel
–Senior diplomat Sanjeev Kumar Singla has been appointed as the next Indian Ambassador to Israel.
- IFS officer Vivek Kumar appointed private secretary to PM
-Indian Foreign Service officer Vivek Kumar was appointed as private secretary to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- India, China to carry out major military exercise ‘Hand in Hand’
-India and China will carry out a major military exercise called ‘Hand-in-Hand’ in December, 2019.
RANK & REPORTS
- Commerce and Industry Minister to launch Global Innovation Index
-Commerce and Industry Minister will launch the Global Innovation Index (GII) on 24th July 2019 in New Delhi.
- North Korea wins Intercontinental Cup title
-North Korea wins the 2nd edition of Intercontinental Cup football tournament.
- Sports Minister launches AIFF Golden Baby Leagues Handbook
-Sports Minister has launched the All India Football Federation’s Golden Baby Leagues handbook 2019-20.