Current Affairs 30th April 2019
Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams. Sehpaathi Current Affairs will guide you with daily top headlines so that you can excel further.
- Russia Successfully Tests World’s First Floating Nuclear Power Plant.
-Russia has successfully tested the world’s first floating nuclear power plant, Akademik Lomonosov, a subsidiary of Rosatom nuclear corporation stated.
- Israel To Name Town In Golan Heights After Donald Trump.
-Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has announced that he would name a new community in the Golan Heights after US President Donald Trump, who officially recognised the disputed area as Israeli territory.
- Indonesia Release Special Stamp On Theme of Ramayana.
-Indonesia has released a special commemorative stamp on the theme of Ramayana to mark the 70th anniversary of the establishment of its diplomatic ties with India.
- Government Raises Authorised Capital of Allahabad Bank To Rs 8,000 Crore.
-State-owned Allahabad Bank stated that the government has increased its authorised capital government after consultation with the Reserve Bank of India increased the authorised capital of the bank.
- Deposits In Jan Dhan Accounts Are Set To Cross Rs 1 Lakh Crore Mark.
-The total deposits in Jan Dhan Account are set to cross Rs 1 lakh crore soon. The scheme was launched on 28th August 2014 by the Modi-government with an aim to provide universal access to banking facilities to all households.
- Uday Kumar Varma Resigns From Assocham Secretary General Post.
-Uday Kumar Varma, a former bureaucrat retired from the post of Secretary, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, resigned from the post of The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry General.
- Bajrang Punia Wins Gold In Asian Wrestling Championship.
-World number one Bajrang Punia won gold at Asian Wrestling Championship in China’s Xian. He defeated Kazakhstan’s Sayatbek Okassov in a nail-biting 65kg men’s freestyle final.