Current Affairs 28th April 2019
Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams. Sehpaathi Current Affairs will guide you with daily top headlines so that you can excel further.
- Navy Chiefn Launches New Guided Missile Destroyer ‘INS Imphal’.
-Indigenously designed ‘INS Imphal’ a guided missile destroyer was launched by Navy Chief Sunil Lanba at Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited in Mumbai.
- TCS Signs Deal With India Post To Transform Country’s Mail Delivery System.
-India’s largest IT services company,Tata Consultancy Services, has partnered with the Department of Posts in a bid transform it into a multi-service digital hub.
- Volodymyr Zelenskiy Wins Landslide Victory In Ukrainian Presidential Election.
-Volodymyr Zelenskly, an actor and comedian has won a landslide victory in Ukraine’s presidential election. The incumbent, Petro Poroshenko conceded defeat.
- Asian Tea Alliance Launched In China.
-To boost tea trade, cultural and technical exchanges as well as the global promotion of tea, the Asian Tea Alliance, a union of five tea-growing and consuming countries, was launched in Guizhou, China.
- Twitter Appoints Manish Maheshwari As India MD.
-Twitter has appointed Manish Maheshwari as the Managing Director of its India operations.
- Reliance Retail Became India’s First Retail Company To Cross The Rs. 1 Lakh Crore Annual Revenue.
-Reliance retail has become the first Indian retail company to clock more than Rs 1 lakh crore in annual revenues.
- Sunil Kumar Gautam Bestowed With ‘Pandit Govind Ballabh Pant Award’.
-Sunil Kumar Gautam, Special Commissioner of Police was honoured with ‘Pandit Govind Pant Award’ for his book titled ‘Samvidhan Kavya’.
- KAU IPR Cell Wins The National IP Award 2019.
-The Intellectual Property Rights Cell of Kerala Agricultural University has been selected for the National Intellectual Property Award 2019.
- Sree Sreenath Inducted Into Cleveland International Hall of Fame.
-Indian-American scientist and social activist Sree Sreenath has been inducted into the prestigious Cleveland International Hall of fame for his contribution in applications in system biology, global issues, and sustainable development.