Current Affairs 25th April 2019
Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams. Sehpaathi Current Affairs will guide you with daily top headlines so that you can excel further.
- Resilient Cities Asia-Pacific 2019 Congress Held In New Delhi.
-The Resilient Cities Asia-Pacific 2019 Congress is being organised by ICLEI – Local Government for Sustainability and hosted by South Delhi Municipal Corporation in New Delhi.
- Nepal and Sri Lanka Launches Its First Satellite From USA.
-Nepal successfully launched its first satellite NepaliSat-1 into space. The satellite developed by the Nepalese scientists was launched from Virginia in the United States. Its is a low orbit satellite which will be in the 400-km distance from the Earth’s surface.
- Saudi Arabia To Host G20 Summit In 2020.
-Saudi Arabia announced that it will be hosting the G20 summit in November 2020 in its capital Riyadh. This would be the first G20 summit in the Arab world.
- Fincare Small Finance Bank Awarded the Celent Model Bank 2019 Award.
-Bank of Maharashtra has partnered with M1Xchange Trade Receivables Discounting System platform for MSME bill discounting.
- CRISIL Board Gives Nod For Transfer Of Ratings Business To New Subsidiary.
-CRISIL Ltd, a diversified global analytics company, will transfer its rating business to its proposed new wholly-owned subsidiary. The board of CRISIL gave the nod for the transfer, which is being done to comply with SEBI norms of 2019.
- ETMONEY India’s largest app for financial services has integrated with Unified Payment Interface as a payment method. The reason for this is to double its monthly user base by the end of 2019.
- Canara Bank Becomes The First Public Sector Bank In India To Meet RBI’s EMV Mandate.
-ACI Worldwide, a global provider of real-time electronic payment and banking solutions, announced that Canara Bank has successfully rolled out major new functionally to support EMV card acquiring across its ATM network and Aadhaar Authentication, leveraging ACI’s UP Retail Payments solution to achieve market firsts.
RANKS AND REPORTS
- Mukesh Ambani Among Influential People 2019 list has been released, naming the world’s most influential pioneers, leaders, titans, artists, and icons of the year. Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani and public-interest litigators Arundhati Katju and Menaka Guruswamy, who spearheaded a historic legal battle for LGBTQ rights in India, are the Indian names that appeared in the list.