Current Affairs 21st November 2018
Current Affairs 21st November 2018 include the top headlines which will keep you updated and will prepare you for upcoming competitive exams.
National Current Affairs:
- At Mathura the 1st specialized hospital for elephants has been opened. The hospital is armed with facility like digital Xray, thermal imaging, ultrasound, tranquilizer devices, and quarantine facilities.
- Indo-Japan Business council’s festival was recently held in Pune.
- West Bengal government will launch an interactive application for restaurants. The application will list all the famous restaurants and places in the application. Application is being launched by tourism department.
- First Ever naturopathy day was celebrated in India on 18th November 2018. Naturopathy day was celebrated by Ayush Ministry to mark the important of Yoga and other natural treatments to ensure fit health.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Ease of Doing Business Grand Challenge. The objective of this challenge is to invite innovative ideas based on Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain and other cutting edge technology to reform Government processes. The platform for the Grand Challenge is the Startup India Portal.
International Current Affairs
- More than 50 people killed in a suicide attack at Kabul’s Banquet Hall
- Combodia has vowed to never allow any foreign country to establish her military base in the country.
- Outrage over finding of Hindu Deities on Bathroom walls at Brooklyn Pub
- Maldives government has approved a proposal to rejoin the Commonwealth, two years after withdrawing.
Business Current Affairs
- Bitcoin crashes to the lowest point of the year. Looses 25% in a week.
Entertainment Current Affairs
- The Third wife has won the best film at 24th Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF-2018)
Science Current Affairs:
- IIT Hyderabad student develops smartphone based sensors to detect Milk Adulteration. The research was undertaken by a team led by Prof. Shiv Govind Singh, department of Electrical engineering, IIT hyderabad.