Current Affairs 20th November 2019
We are here with the Current Affairs 20th November 2019 comprising most important headlines of the morning related to national, international, business and sports news. Current affairs form a very important part of competitive exams like banking, insurance, SSC level exams etc.
- The modern railway coach factory, Rae Bareli (Uttar Pradesh) has establishing new dimensions in the field of modernity. A humanoid robot ‘Sona 1.5’ is a full-service robot made in India which can be used to transport documents from one place to another in the modern railway coach factory. The humanoid robot ‘Sona 1.5’, built by Najavunjpavad Jaipur, was tested on November 18.
- The Delhi International Airport Ltd (DIAL), a GMR-led consortium, has received green nod from the Environment Ministry for the development of two commercial buildings in Aerocity at an investment of about ₹1,310 crore
- The luxurious Golden Chariot train will start plying from March next year. The luxury train will cover tourist destinations in Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry and other south Indian states.
- Facebook partners with ministry of women and child development to promote online safety. Facebook recently launched a Global Literacy Program “We Think Digital”.
- President Donald Trump has said that without a China trade deal, United States will be forced to hike tarrif’s.
- A Swedish prosecutor dropped a rape investigation against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, ending the near decade-old case that had sent the anti-secrecy campaigner into hiding in London’s Ecuadorian embassy to avoid extradition.
Banking / Business / Science
- Reserve Bank of India likely to refer DHFL. Altico to Bankruptcy court. They will be the 1st set of financiers to land into bankruptcy courts
- Wipro will develop 5G technology in collaboration with Oulu, in Finland. The collaboration has been done to focus on wireless communications in 5G/6G at GHz, THz and light wave frequencies under the Finnish University’s flagship programme.
- PFRDA has cancelled the registration of Reliance Capital Pension Fund under National Pension Scheme (NPS) following a request by the company