Current Affairs 19th November 2018
Current Affairs 19th November 2018 include all top headlines important for all competitive exams and at the same time will keep you updated with daily happenings across the world.
NATIONAL Current Affairs
- Maharashtra Cabinet agrees to Maratha Quota. The government created a separate category known as socially and educationally backward class.
- Prime Minister will open Western Express Way today. The express way will work as a bypass for vehicles not destined for the National Capital. The express way will go from Kundli-Manesar,Palwal to about 45 minutes on this signal free corridor. The combined length of express way is 270 Km.
- Kolkata replaced Delhi to became the most polluted city in India.
International Current Affairs
- Interpol meets to select new president after erstwhile president was arrested in China
- Pope denounces “din of rich few” on world day of Poor. At the mass attended by about 6000 poor people at St. Peter’s Basillica in Rome, the pope noted that “injustice is the perverse root of poverty”
- US China Trade officials to meet in Buenos Aires for talks.
Business Current Affairs
- Subhash Chandra promoted Zee Entertainment Enterprises decided to run a share-sale process after a global media giant made an offer to buy into India’s leading satellite broadcaster.
- Oracle Veteran Thomas Kurian to head google Cloud.
Sports Current Affairs:
- Alexander Zverev announced his arrival to the top of the men’s game by overpowering Novak Djokovic to win his first ATP finals title on Sunday.