Current Affairs 12th July 2019
Current Affairs are very important for all competitive exams. Sehpaathi Current Affairs will guide you with daily top headlines so that you can excel further.
- India’s first Design Development Centre launched in Gujarat
–India’s first Design Development Center ‘Fashionova’ was launched in the Textile city Surat.
- Tripura gets Rs 358 crore from GoI for road projects
-The GoI has sanctioned an additional amount of Rs 358 crore for the construction of new roads in rural areas of Tripura.
- Punjab & Sind Bank sets up Cen-MARG
–Punjab & Sind Bank has set up a centralised hub “Centralised MSME & Retail Group”. It will process retail and MSME loans for the better efficiency of branches in business acquisition.
- AYUSH, MeitY ministries collaborates for digitisation of AYUSH sector
–The Ministries of AYUSH and Electronics and Information Technology have signed a MoU to collaborate on the digitization of the AYUSH sector.
- Delhi Police signs pact with SECI for rooftop solar energy systems
–Delhi Police has signed a pact with Solar Energy Corporation of India. Under this, the SECI will support the implementation of grid-connected rooftop solar photovoltaic systems on the establishments of Delhi police.
- Cabinet approves India-Maldives MoU for passenger, cargo services
–The Union Cabinet has approved the pact signed between India and Maldives to start passenger and cargo services via sea route.
- Nasscom, NSDC launch Global Cloud Computing challenge
–Nasscom partners with National Skill Development Corporation to organise ‘World Skills India’s International Cloud Computing Challenge 2019’.