Current Affairs 10th October 2019
Current Affairs 10th October 2019 are very important for all competitive exams comprising of banking (IBPS PO, IBPS RRB, IBPS Clerical, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, RBI, SIDBI, LIC etc.)
- Bhartiya Janta Party has promised that every single illegal migrant living in India will be identified and send to their homes before next General Elections 2024.
- Reliance Jio will be charging 6paise/min on all outgoing calls on other network from 10th October 2019. JIO has issued instructions regarding the same.
- Monsoon begins its most delayed retreat in 59 years.
- Government allows Chinese telecom equipment company Huawei to do 5G tech demo during India Mobile Congress to be held between October 14 to October 16 at New Delhi.
- Turkey launched a military operation against Kurdish fighter in northeast Syria. Turkey’s aim is to eliminate what he calls a “terror corridor” on turkey’s southern border.
- California turns of power to millions to prevent wildfires. Pacific Gas & Electric, which announced the three phase deliberate power Outrage is working to prevent a repeat of catastrophe last November in which power lines it owned were determined to have sparked California’s deadliest wild fires.
- Three Scientists have won Nobel prize in chemistry for work on lithium-ion batteries which have reshaped energy storage and transformed cars, mobile phones etc. The prize went to John B Goodenough of University of Texas, M Stanley Whittingham of State University of New York at Binghamton, and Akira Yoshino of Asahi Kasei Corporation and Meijo Univerisity in Japan.
- NASA curiosity rover finds ancient salt lakes that could have supported life on Mars.
- Mithali Raj becomes 1st woman to complete 20 years in International cricket