Computer Study Sheet for IT Officer 1
Dear Friends with IT officer exams scheduled to take place in a couple of months we are here with our 1st sheet on computer study material for IT Officer.
Important Terms Related to Programming
• Inheritance:: Inheriting features from a parent is known as inheritance. In programming language inheritance can be defined as the concept when a class of objects is defined, any subclass when defined can inherit one or more classes or objects.
• Encapsulation:: Data Encapsulation is a important concept of Object oriented programming of data hiding. It binds together the data and functions that manipulate the data and that keep both safe from outside interference and use.
• Abstraction:: Through the process of abstraction, a programmer hides all but the relevant data about an object in order to reduce complexity and increase efficiency.
• Polymorphism is the ability of an object to take on many forms. The most common use of polymorphism in OOP occurs when a parent class reference is used to refer to a child class object. For example a class of closed figure can include a triangle, rectangle, pentagon, hexagon, square etc. All these figures are defined under a class of closed figures. This is polymorphism
• Derived Class: A class which is created based on previous class. The derived class inherits the properties of the base class. It is also known as derived type.
Questions related to networking and Security
1. The mechanism of transmitting of information in code language which can be decoded only by the person concerned is known as
2. In Cryptography, who is a cypher
A) Algorithm for performing encryption decryption
3. Mechanism in which an identical website similar to your target website which is made by hackers to steal your important information is known as
4. The Process of breaking down information into smaller manageable chunk before it is transmitted across the network is known as
5. Routers operate on which layer of OSI
A) Network Layer
6. How many layers are in TCP/IP
7. Full form of MAC
A) Media Access Control
8. An IP number can be a maximum of how many digits in TCP/IP -4 protocol
9. _______ is a utility program that allows you to check connectivity between network devices on the network.
10. Cryptanalysis is used
A) To find some error in a cryptographic scheme
Questions related to Computer Generations
1. UNIVAC was a computer which was associated to _______ generation of Computers
2. First generation computers Relied on
A) Machine Language
3. First Generation computer used which of the following as input devices
A) Punch Cards
4. Cobol Is a language associated with _____ generation of Computers
5. Integrated Circuits were introduced in Computers in which generation
6. User interface were products of which generation of computers
7. Internet evolved in which generation of computers
8. ENIAC stands for
A) Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer
9. Earliest Calculation device was
10. Arithmetic Logical Unit is found in
A) Central Processing Unit
More Can be found in the PDF Below: