BOB PGDBF PO 2018 Notification Out
A much awaited notification has been out as Bank of Baroda PGDBF (PO) has released the notification of Probationary Officer (PO) from Manipal Academy of Higher education (MAHE) to be conducted at the Baroda Manipal school of Banking.
The course consists of -9- month on-campus program and on successful completion of the course, the candidate would be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance and will be offered appointment in the Bank as Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/Scale-I.
- The start date for Online Registration: 12th June 2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges: 12th June to 02nd July 2018
- Download of Call letters for Online Examination (Tentative): After 18th July 2018
- Date of Online Examination (Tentative) 28th July 2018
Educational Qualifications (As on 02.07.2018):
- A Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 03.07.1990 and not later than 02.07.1998 (both dates inclusive)