How to attempt SSC CGL 2016: Learning From Exam Review
With the change in exam pattern, everyone was guessing about the probable paper level and type this year. Now with the 1st few sessions of the exam are over we are here with the way on how to attempt SSC CGL 2016, this year.
The exam consists of 100 questions, each carrying 1 marks, which need to be solved in 75 minutes. The exam consists of 4 sections. English, Quantitative aptitude, General Intelligence and Reasoning, And General Knowledge (Static GK)
- Know the syllabus well. General Awareness in SSC is static in nature that means that very GK is asked. You must go through all the capsules available on the website to enhance your chances.
- Start from the Section in which you are the strongest
- Solve English at the earliest. This section will require less time and will increase your confidence
- Quant coming in SSC is moderate in nature. Its not very much time consuming. Try to finish it off at the earliest.
- Reasoning is also easy but students need to focus on matrix and non-verbal reasoning questions.