Arrangement Based Questions: Set 25
Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
There are seven players in a cricket team named Ishanth, Mohit, Ashwin, Mishra, Umesh, Jadeja and Zaheer. They are born in a different month of the same year from January to July, but not necessarily in the same order. No two people are born in the same month. They also like different stadiums among Eden Garden Stadium, M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium, Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, M. Chinnaswamy Stadium and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium.
Mohit has his birthday in a month which has 30 days.
The ones who have their birthday in the month immediately preceding & succeeding that of Mohit’s like Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium and M. Chinnaswamy Stadium respectively.
• Ashwin has his birthday in the month immediately before that of Mohit.
• Jadeja has his birthday in a month that has more than 30 days.
• Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium is not liked by Jadeja or Mishra.
• Umesh likes M. A. Chidambaram Stadium. There is only one person’s birthday between Umesh and the one who likes Eden Garden Stadium.
• The persons who like Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium or Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium do not have birthdays in successive months. Mohit does not like Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium or Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium.
• There are three persons’ birthday between Ishanth and the one who likes Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium. Ishanth is not born in February.
• The one who likes Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium has his birthday before the one who likes Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium.
1). Ishanth like which of the following stadiums?
a) Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium
b) Eden Gardens stadium
c) M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
d) Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium
e) M. A. Chidambaram Stadium
2). How many players born between Mishra and Umesh?
Solve the Above Test with answers, Explanations, and more Questions
3). The player who like Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium born in which of the following month?
4). Which of the following combinations is true?
a) July – Umesh – M. A. Chidambaram Stadium
b) April – Ashwin – Eden Gardens stadium
c) May – Ishanth – Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium
d) January – Jadeja – Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium
e) February – Mishra – Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Stadium
5). Four of the following persons form a group, which of the following person does not belong to that group?
1. c 2. a 3. b 4. e 5. d